sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2013

Family Letter

Siim, senhoras e senhores.
Hoje vou colocar a minha carta para que vcs (principalmente as Au Pairs), comentem e coloquem sugestoes. POR FAVOR :)




Já postei no application mas não sei se tá legal... Bom, segue ai:

Dear future host Family,

My name is Viviane and I’m 26 years old. I'm from Cunha, São Paulo's state but I'm living in Lorena, a medium city in São Paulo's state, in Brazil, which has a little bit more than 90 thousand inhabitants; it is a city known by the your universities, like USP, for example. I like to live in here because Lorena is a nice and calm city to live and it is near to the big cities like São José dos Campos and São Paulo, where I have access to a lot of entertainment.
I'm living here with my sister Dayane (she's a banking) and Tuany, a friend (she’s a teacher). My mom Cristina (she’s a nanny), my dad Marilio (he’s a farmer), my brother Valdiney (he’s a farmer) and the most of my friends live in Cunha.
I have been driving since 22, when i got my drive license. Actually driving is one of my biggest passions. I can drive on highways, freeways and traffic. I have never gotten a ticket or been involved in a car accident.
I am a business analist, I got my degree in 2009, I work in a large company, but I decided to pursue my dream because since childhood I’ve always dreamed of traveling around the world, knowing new places, cultures and people. I've always had a very open mind. I like to know what others have to say, I believe that I can always learn more.
I would describe myself as an open-minded, patient and outgoing person, my family and friends say that I´m very funny. I also appreciate cooking, singing and dancing. I love to travel, it doesn't matter the place I'm going.
In my free time I enjoy reading, listening to music, to travel, biking and hanging out with my friends and my family. Every weekend I visit my family, I play with my nephew Marllon Vinícius, he's so sweet and I love him.
I worked several years as an assistant volunteer at the church, caring and guiding a group dance for children. Their ages ranged between 5 and 9 years old when I started. We were used to have activities such as singing, dancing, helping them with food, brushing their teeth, doing their hair and changing clothes for presentations.
When I heard about the au pair program I really got interested. Having the chance to live in a different country, knowing a new culture, new people and studying while I do something I love that is taking care of children, it will be very gratifying. Not just as a professional, but mostly as a person.
I learned many things from the kids that I took care of and also from their parents too. I learned about respect, responsibility, patience and mostly about how to love a child. I still have a lot to learn and I'm sure the kids will teach me a lot. I’ve prepared myself a lot for this experience. I want to be like part of the family and I want you to feel comfortable with my presence.
I have decided to be an Au Pair because I hope this experience can help to improve my English skills and living, working and studying in the USA would be great for my future career. I also would like to travel abroad and know more about American way of life, about the American culture and share experience with you. I think that would be fascinating to get to know about other country and culture while working, studying and living there. I want to do my best work and I would take care of your children as they were my own children. I want to give them all my care and knowledge and I would do it lovely and carefully.
Now I’m excited waiting for your contact, so then you can make my dream come true. I want to meet different places and a different people and learn about your culture from your family, which will make part of my life and it will be unforgettable! Certainly we have a lot of good ideas and experiences to change.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!
Best regards,
Viviane

É isso ai a minha 15421541 versão da carta, espero que esteja boa mas aguardo opiniões hehehe
Bjoss

Um comentário:

  1. Olá Viviane,

    Não sou muito boa nestas coisas e nem sei se minha carta esta boa.
    A sua esta muito bem explicada, conta vários detalhes de sua vida, achei bem legal.
    O que eu achei que faltou um pouco foi falar mais das crianças, mas você citou elas um pouco, isso é muito bom...
    Me de sugestões também ta.

    Bjosss

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe aqui o seu comentário